Today I thought I would give more than dating tips, I get a lot of emails and questions from ladies saying it seems there are no men out there and they are just not getting approached. Today I share what has worked for me and what has made me even more attractive than how I look. It was never about looks, anyone who knows me knows I’m a beautiful plus size woman. In fact, in my experience, I would get hit on more than other ladies of a thinner size. Build the right foundation to get you back into dating, here is how I did it:
- I opened up to life. We build walls to protect as women, but instead, they imprison us. those issues you have with previous men need to be fixed, Not all men are out to hurt you, use you and dump you.The fact that you carry that mentality will only attract men who will do exactly that. Shift your victim mentality, free it! Men are wonderful creatures when given a chance by a wonderful woman.T hey are great at providing, protecting, leading etc. but you need to know how to tap into that in a man. All I’m saying is travel light, with less baggage.
DorotheSolle said “ If my hands are fully occupied in holding on to something, I can neither give nor receive”
- I’m confident and confidence is key to attracting men. This is the time to be sure of who you are, it is the attitude about yourself that people will adapt and if you think you are not enough as you are, guess what? You will attract people who will only prove you right. Even a beautiful woman can make herself look ugly in the eyes of a man if she is very insecure. Never assume you are not attractive enough, and therefore you have to overcompensate or chase a man. Any average woman can attain a false sense of pride from buying something or looking like someone, but it takes a special woman to achieve total confidence from being who she is. Your job is simple, feel beautiful, and don’t give
a f##kabout who thinks you’re not beautiful!
- I have bigger passions in life either than finding a man. The only way to be happy in life is not through someone else and it is never anyone job to make you happy. Find things that keep you busy and up late at night or in the early hours that give you fulfilment. Not only is this attractive to man because it means He doesn’t have to babysit your happiness because you radiate life in you when you have a passion. I therefore have no need to be validated by a man
- I’m not afraid to converse . Send out good energy in your day to day conversations, don’t wait for a date to send out good vibes or have decent conversations. Find things you love in a stranger a compliment them. People must never be afraid to approach you, don’t love being associated with words like intimidating. Life has no levels as well, you cannot talk to those on your so-called levels only, you limit yourself and create unnecessary expectations that will only leave you in a room full of people yet with no one eager to talk to you.
- I put effort into how I look. Yes, you actually need to take care of yourself and I do not mean be a model but I mean you only have one body. Make effort to look good, it has nothing to do with being expensive. It’s true that when you look good, you feel good. Don’t wait for special occasions to rock your hills or feminine dresses. Like it or not man are visual creatures and good, confident looks are attractive.
- I’m approachable. Mind your body language, look free, smile or relax your face and be relaxed. Women often fold their arm which usually sends a message to anyone that they are not free to be approached. When you alone stop keeping yourself so occupied with reading a book or your phone. It makes you look like your too busy to even have a chat with anyone, or that another man is probably keeping you busy, so, therefore, you’re not available. Go to the bathroom alone and don’t recruit your girls to accompany you to the bathroom, this gives a chance for a man to approach you.W hen you’re in a group of over 3, its difficult for a man to approach you because believe it or not they don’t feel safe and worry that they will be rejected, unlike when your alone. Don’t make eye contact with people they might come over and talk to you…lol, kidding, seriously make eye contact, I don’t mean stare but now and then look at people. Give people back their language and gestures. If they smile, smile back.
- I’m fearless-Dating can be daunting, but in order to improve your chances of meeting someone great, you need to be brave. Put yourself out there — even though it can be scary. Being fearless results in going after anything you want in life and never shying away from the moment. Beauty, confidence, and coolness are the traits of a woman who will always win. Don’t let doubt kill your confidence and cause you to think you don’t measure up… Most of the time it takes a real effort to meet quality people. Part of the reason you can’t do better is that you aren’t willing to work for it. You are too afraid, shy, or prideful to put yourself out there. Stop with that! winners never
fear usingevery resource and ounce of confidence to get to the top.
And this is just a foundation of what you can start doing!